Family Law Section Calendar of Events
April 27 & 28, 2012: Family Law Skills Training Institute
- Chelan County Courthouse, Wenatchee, WA
- Approved for 9.75 CLE credits
- Only $75 for Sections members admitted to the WSBA for less than 4 years!
Save the date!
June 22-24, 2012: Family Law Section Midyear Meeting and Seminar
- Ocean Shores, WA—The Ocean Shores Convention Center
- Approved for 14.75 CLE credits (12.75 general, 2.0 ethics)
Check back for information about upcoming events!
- October 6, 2011: Dependency: Gaining Perspective on a Complex Issue
- WSBA-CLE Center, Approved for 6.75 credits (5.75 general, 1.0 ethics)
- June 17-19, 2011: Family Law Section Midyear Meeting & Seminar
- Approved for 15.00 CLE credits (13.25 general and 1.75 ethics).
At the Historic
10 South Post Street
- June 10, 2011: WSBA Family Law Section and WYLD Host Family Law Networking for New Attorneys
- The WSBA Family Law Section invites new attorneys interested in Family Law to a networking social
Preview QuickCites and other benefits of WSBA Family Law Section membership
Get to know your colleagues outside a courthouse
Time: 5:00–8:00 p.m.
Where: Temple Billiards, 126 S. Jackson St., Seattle
Cost: Appetizers, pool, and shuffleboard will be provided. Drinks are no-host.
- April 15 & 16, 2011: Family Law Skills Training.
- Approved for 9.75 CLE credits (9.0 general and .75 ethics).
At the Historic
Grays Harbor County Courthouse
120 W. Broadway
The Section maintains information on past events for the convenience of attendees who may wish to claim CLE credit.
- October 19, 2010: Adoption Essentials. Approved for 6.25 CLE credits (5.5 general and .75 ethics)
- June 18 - 20, 2010: 2010 Family Law Section Midyear. Approved for 14.5 CLE credits, including up to 2.0 ethics credits.
- October 30, 2009: "The Intersection of Family and Elder Law: Strategic Solutions." Approved for 6.25 general CLE credits, including 1.75 ethics.
- June 26–27,2009: Family Law Section Midyear. Approved for 14.5 CLE credits (12.0 general and 2.5 ethics).
- April 10–11,2009: Family Law Skills Training. Approved for 9.25 CLE credits (8.25 general and 1.0 ethics).
- Friday, October 17, 2008 - "Advising Clients on Domestic Partner Registration and Related Issues: Applicability, Portability, Filling the Gaps." Approved for 6.75 CLE credits (5.75 general and 1.0 ethics).
- Friday-Sunday, June 20-22, 2008 - Family Law Section 2008 Midyear and Seminar: Highlights, Updates and Solutions for the Family Law Practitioner. 14.5 CLE credits (12.5 general and 2.0 ethics).